Linux SNA Printer Gateway

Post by Regis Ferreira Vendruscol » Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:45:13

Anybody have any SNA print server gateway ?
Anyone have too any 3270 cliente java version or Windows compiled (GNU or
free internal distribution) to use SNA Linux gateway?

Hello Bruce,
Check out the Linux-SNA project, www.linux-sna.org/ftp.linux-sna.org. The
site is still in a bit of a transition, but some software is available now
via ftp and more will be available next week.

Providing a print gateway with Linux-SNA is currently not available, but is
a high priority of things to be done for the new year. Right now I am
focusing on certifying the Linux-SNA stack and testing the hell out of it.

Jay Schulist

> Hi All,

> Do any of you know if this kind of software is available for linux. I need
> to setup a print gateway from Mainframe printing to ip printing, and i
want
> the gateway to be a linux box. At the moment it is an NT box running
> attachmate SNA gatewa software. I was just wondering if there is SNA
Gateway
> software for linux out there. Any replies would be appreciated.

> Thanx
> Bruce

> PS : Thanx for the help on my sendmail problem all, it helped and is now
> working :)
> -

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-net" in the

1. LINUX-SNA : problem with sna tools

I install my kernel 2.3.39 with patch net-fun for sna connection ==> without
problem.
But, when i compiled sna tools, i didn't know what configured the snaconfig,
because the documentation isn't present with this tools.
Help me please, if you are some documentations for SNA TOOLS.

P.S Sorry, my english is very bad.

2. Users ftping in

3. SNA TO TCPIP GATEWAY

4. Netzwerkeinrichtung???

5. SNA TO TCP/IP GATEWAY WANTED

6. Xlib help

7. SNA <-> TCP/IP Gateway

8. Diamond 3D 2400 pro displays black screen on XFree 3.3 and 3.3.1

9. SNA gateway software?

10. problems getting an SunLink SNA 9.1 gateway up

11. SNA to TCP converter/gateway?

12. SNA Gateway on Sun

13. SunLink SNA Gateway 9.1