LLC/SNAP on Linux

Post by ginsen » Tue, 09 Apr 2002 23:51:10

I had LLC built in the kernel, yet Linux still doesn't understand LLC
wrapped ping reply.. What am I missing?

1. LLC/SNAP Support

I am having some problems with devices running Ethernet-II, also known
as LLC/SNAP or 802.3. My current version of Linux (1.2.11) doesn't
support this feature (at least I think it doesn't). Is there any
chance that another version supports this (1.3.latest f.i.) and what
programs would I need to configure this?

Thanks in advance,
Hans

These opinions are my own; it's my private Internet account.

3. problems with may snap, and previous snap versions

4. Help PAS + SCSI, Int. conflict

5. LLC( Logical Link Control ) level networking , programing in linux ?

6. aix ptf′s

7. Linux and LLC communications...

8. Udpcast 20030611

9. Mounting Quantum Snap Server on Linux

10. Linux support for CompPro PL G Snap camera

11. Screen snap shot programs for linux ?

12. Linux backup to Snap Server 1000 over NFS

13. Call for Beta Testers - SciTech SNAP Graphics for Linux!