arpwatch question

Post by thebrownhighland » Mon, 06 Sep 1999 04:00:00

hi,

i was just recently checking my /var/log/messages file and the entire
file is pretty much the following

this repeats every few seconds for a long time. what does this mean?
also I get another message saying:
<time> <hostname> : last message repeated n times

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

thebrownhighlander

1. arpwatch question

Hi there,
I want to monitor the MAC to IPs from a different subnet then the current
LAN where arpwatch is running. How should I use arpwatch for this task?
Thanks a lot, Calin

2. Mailshot software

3. temporarily blocking an IP: dhcp users & arpwatch

4. SATAN papers

5. help! arpwatch flip flop

6. wait != -1 without child ?!

7. Arpwatch: how to interpret data?