Need little bit of help with ppp over isdn using bitsurfer pro

Need little bit of help with ppp over isdn using bitsurfer pro

Post by dontspam_dschu.. » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone successfully established a ppp connections using a motorola
bitsurfer pro? If so I would greatly appreciate any help one might be
able to offer.

I have gotten ppp over normal modem working with no problems..but I
guess I am missing something. Also my isdn connection works fine under
windoze.

Thanks in advance.

David Schultz

1. Need little bit of help with ppp over isdn using bitsurfer pro

Has anyone successfully established a ppp connections using a motorola
bitsurfer pro? If so I would greatly appreciate any help one might be
able to offer.

I have gotten ppp over normal modem working with no problems..but I
guess I am missing something. Also my isdn connection works fine under
windoze.

Thanks in advance.

David Schultz

3. Help. PPP vs. Minicom; Bitsurfer Pro ISDN

4. Help! Signal not caught in pipeline

5. Need Help w/Bitsurfer Pro, PPP and RedHat 4.1

6. Again: Dualhead KWM when?

7. ppp over isdn with Bitsurfer Pro

8. Printing to LPD MS-Windows

9. X86 Solaris PPP with Motorolla Bitsurfer Pro (ISDN)

10. PPP, Linux, ISDN and BitSurfer Pro

11. HELP: Linux, ISDN and the Motorola BitSURFER Pro EZ

12. Bitsurfer Pro ISDN config- 2 channel

13. Can I disable PnP on ISDN BitSurfer Pro ISA internal