Setting up Exceed 6.0 with Redhat 6

Post by Peter W » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I've been spending hours but still can not get the X server running right in
Redhat to support Exceed 6 in WinNT.

Does anyone have clue?

Thanks

Peter
Ford Co.

Setting up Exceed 6.0 with Redhat 6

try  Changing "Enable=1" in /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf

--
The warrenty and liability expired as you read the message.
Practice safe computing. Backup the file before you change it.

1. RedHat 6.0, GNOME, and Exceed

Help!  I just upgraded to RedHat 6, and got a corny desktop called GNOME.
The problems are:

1. A new X handler called "prefdm" replaced "xdm".  Problem with prefdm is
that it doesn't seem to support XDMCP.

2. I switch the handler to xdm, and the console still works, but there is
heavy distortion on the remote Exceed server.

3. People at RedHat - what were you thinking?

-Erik

2. How do I lock keyboard and multiscreen?

3. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!

4. NCSA 1.5a on Linux 1.2.13 SIGSEGV's

5. problem setting X on Linux Redhat 6.0

6. FTP account forwarding

7. RedHat 6.0 Monitor settings

8. Rescue disc for Multia problem

9. About setting up 2 network adopter in RedHat 6.0

10. Setting up Dial-in on RedHat 6.0

11. RedHat 6.0 Boxed Set vs. Downloading via FTP

12. set -o vi problem w/ RedHat 6.0!! Help!!

13. Problem with setting up Redhat 6.0