Macintosh network

Post by Robe » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I need some help with the administration of a mac network. General
information required at first.
Robert

1. Newbie Question: Can Linux act as a mail-server for Macintosh network?

Hello,

I have a network of Macinosh computers running system 7.6.  They are
already networked to a Linux box.  Now I would like to have a single modem
hooked up to the Linux box that all the Mac's can access for their e-mail
needs.  Can anyone help me figure out how to do this (or point me to
documentation that I can read for myself)?  I am very new to Linux and very
excited but also a bit confused.

Thank you
Ben

2. Video memory upgrade?

3. Macintosh network

4. how to make the linux accept 8-bit?

5. SOLARIS SUPPORT ON MACINTOSH NETWORK

6. Problems with running X windows

7. 486 w/ Linux <-> Macintosh network

8. SMC1211TX Ethernet card support???

9. Apple Macintosh network connectivity and Linux

10. Macintosh network

11. HELP! Can't get Linux box and Macintosh networked!

12. HELP! Unable to get Linux box and Macintosh networked!

13. Macintosh = Etch-A-Sketch (was: Re: Macintosh = Betamax)