Madge Blue+ Errors

Post by Gilbert Ramirez J » Fri, 04 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I recently acquired a Madge Blue+ Adaptor, "100% IBM compatible". It is
working well for me (ping, telnet, etc.), except for this continious
stream of warnings/errors:

tr0: adapter error: ISRP_EVEN : 04

These appear about every 15 seconds. Are these messages indicative of a
problem with the card, or the LAN? Or is the TR driver not compatible with
this card?

thanks,

--gilbert

University of Texas                     http://merece.uthscsa.edu/gram/
Health Science Center at San Antonio    University Health System

1. MAdge Token Ring Error on Red Hat 5

We've got this error when usin an ISA BLUE PLUS Madge Token Ring Card on
a linux server
Red Hat 5.

on the console and in /var/log/messages , at different interval :

    linux kernel  : adapter error ISRP_EVENT_04
    linux  kernel  : adapter error ISRP_EVENT_04
    linux  kernel  : adapter error ISRP_EVENT_04
    linux  kernel  : adapter error ISRP_EVENT_04

Thanks for  your help.

2. Using NON_MONO font with PEX-SI ???

3. How to convert "Red/Green/Blue" to "Red/Yellow/Blue" color mix

4. SCSI & Slackware 3.1

5. cdrom Install hangs- SCO Blue screen blues

6. Solaris x86 on Tyan Tomcat II?

7. LILO gives weird error... out of the blue

8. SummaSketch MM1201, XInput, and X Windows

9. blue screen with error when trying to install RH 8.0

10. BusLogic BT445 DMA error - Beware the Blue Lightning/486SLC2 and 32 bit busses

11. Bus Error Blues [some code at end of post]

12. The Netscape 4.02 Bus error Blues

13. Madge token ring