Netscape stalls

Post by Nigel Longmi » Fri, 19 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone had problems with Netscape stalling with the retrieval of documents?
Ususally it will start itself back up again or if not a reload will but it's
a bit of a pain none the less.

Mainly seems to happen when transfer rates start decreasing to approx
10 byte per sec.  Anyone had the same problem and fixed it ?

cheers

------------------
Nigel Longmire

1. netscape stall

when i first execute netscape communicator or open big images, a
process
named  /usr/i386-glibc20-linux/lib/ld-linux.so.2 eats up all my system
resources
and I usually have to kill the process. I think it is about the
graphics library. does anyone know what this file is for?

2. Ifmail 2.3 - FidoNet mailer and gateway for U*IX platform

3. Netscape stalling: I'm desperate! Please read!

4. Why doesn't the single quote charater show up in my printf statements output??

5. Apache problem ? Netscape stalls

6. new computer math books

7. Netscape Stalls in Linux

8. How to use multiple terminals for input and output

9. netscape stalled ... again with java

10. Netscape stalling

11. Netscape stalls

12. linux ppp slow rh6.1 & netscape stall

13. Netscape stalls