Searching for networkdriver

Post by Sven Kirchber » Fri, 22 Oct 1999 04:00:00

i'am searching for a linux driver for the ethernet-card SN5100TX, i hope
somebody can help me....

1. Linux / Networkdriver newbie

Hi there,

I'm quite a newbie to linux and its drivers, so i have a question. I'm
trying
to setup SuSe 7.1 from the Internet. When starting the setup i have to add
an
networkmodule for my network card. I've downloaded the source code for my
nic
(a Davicom 9102). But what's next ? I do have a disk with the modules2 file
from SuSe but how do put my driver on it. How do i compile it and is this
done
in Windows or in Linux.... (ok i  have a lot of questions....)

Any suggestions ?

Greetings,

Rutger van Dijk
The Netherlands

2. Floppy problems with 2.1.95?

3. Linux-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

4. Does the Ultra5/Ultra10 OBP lock the ATA disk password ?

5. UNIX-Shell-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

6. compiled php never works, why?

7. UNIX-Programming-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

8. FlexFax...gngngngngn!

9. searching for indexing/search software

10. Search file from 'bottom to top', varying search ?

11. NEED SEARCH ENGINE / ROBOT: Search our site and all linked sites

12. Linux-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

13. OpenBSD-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel