remote office - suggestions?

Post by Aram Mirzad » Tue, 27 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Greetings,

I'm trying to setup a remote office system for our company.  We currently have
a lease line to the net, with 3 linux servers, as the mailhost, dns, and www
their primary jobs.

Our company is going to setup a second office about 100 miles away... we
don't want to pay for a lease line right now, so we decided to go with
2 28.8 modems to give the remote users both email and www access.  The
line equalization is no problem...  the question I have is how should I
setup a mail system, as well as named service for those them.  I imagine
I need to get a 2nd class-c to start with, since they're going to have
their own network... any other ideas, or suggestions?

<Aram>