SAMBA Info/FAQ?

Post by Greg Herle » Sat, 30 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I want to access data on a linux box from an NT box, read-write.  I
effectively want NFS access to the linux box from NT.  I think Samba
will do this for me.

Where can I find docs on Samba?  FAQ?  The actual distribution?  Also,
is Samba available for SunOS?

--
Greg Herlein

http://www.crl.com/www/users/gh/gherlein (under construction, but there!)