trafshow error --- socket error

Post by digitalklow » Thu, 24 Jun 1999 04:00:00

i just updated my kernel successfully to 2.2.10, and everything has
worked lovely, somethings just as screwy before...zip and lp

but i can't run trafshow--- it outputs this

"open: Socket type not supported"

/var/log/messages ----

"modprobe: can't locate module net-pf-17"

any help is appreciated, thanks

/jgh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Apache error -- socket error: accept failed

I've looked through this newsgroup, but I haven't quite found the
explanation for the error messages I'm getting in my log file.  I'm
running apache 1.1.3 and this message shows up periodically.

accept: Connection reset by peer
- socket error: accept failed
accept: Connection reset by peer

I'm using the default configuration that comes with apache.  I don't
have any virtual servers or anything like that going on.  As a matter of
fact, the only page on the server right now is the default home page.
I may have traced it to a school that has only ip addresses, no machine
names.  They get a socket not connected error when they try to connect
using Netscape.  Does this have anything to do with the above messages?
Is there any way I can allow them to access the web server?

I'm running apache 1.1.3 under redhat 4.1 (linux 2.0.27)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chad

2. How useful is Hyper-Threading for average user?

3. Error Log: Socket Error: Accept Failed

4. Help installing linux on powerbook

5. ProFTPD error: Socket operation on non-socket

6. i4b dialing, why?

7. Apache error: getpeername: Socket operation on non-socket

8. Shell portability problems with $*

9. socket error 98 on RedHat 7.0, server restart tcp socket.

10. Warning: accept() error: Socket operation on non-socket

11. Error getpeername: socket operation on non-socket (in telnetd and fingerd)

12. ConnectHELP!: error. : Socket operation on non-socket

13. WU-FTPD-2.4 Error : Socket operation on non-socket