More info about Problem with Postfix

Post by Yves Rey-Belle » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Nov 21 22:08:23 master postfix/master[2847]: fatal: bind INADDR_ANY port
25: Adress allready in use
or something like that

Quote:>Hi evrybody,

Post by Tomm » Thu, 23 Nov 2000 08:25:26

> Nov 21 22:08:23 master postfix/master[2847]: fatal: bind INADDR_ANY port
> 25: Adress allready in use
> or something like that

> >Hi evrybody,

> >I have installed the postfix mail server and when i want to start it,
> >i think he's don't start the server for an unknow reason.

> >Please help me to found wher is my probleme and or what i can do?
> >Wher is the log files for postfix.

> >I have read the faq and the man pages and i never fount anything aboud
> >that.

> >I run the postfix   ->  mail_version = Postfix-19991231-pl08
> >on SUSE linux    Linux master 2.2.13 #1 Mon Nov 8 15:23:05 CET 1999
> i586
> >unknown

I guess you allready sendmail install.

Regards http://coolscreen.dk
-Penguins playground-

1. Postfix fills up /var/spool/postfix/maildrop?

Hello,

I recently realized that my Linux box (Running Mandrake 7.2) is
putting little files in my /var/spool/postfix/maildrop directory, each
about 350 bytes in size. This is quite annoying, as it really is
filling up my hard disk space (I left it running and after about 3
months there were 500MB in there!). Well I deleted those, but there
still are new files being placed in this directory, all (from the
content) appearently being sent by crond and displaying:

NN"/bin/bash: root: command not foundXE

Does anybody know what this could possibly mean? How can I disable the
placing of files? How can I get rid of this error?

        Thanks guys!

                Joe

2. Oracle on OpenBSD

3. PCMCIA problem: Device info does not match JEDEC info!

4. How can I run sar?

5. Postfix v1.1.4 problems

6. NYC LOCAL: Thursday 16 January 2003 UNIGROUP: Sharon M. Williams of HP on IT Disaster Recovery - Running a Winning Relay Race

7. Postfix/RPM problem in Mandrake 9.0

8. CableModem w/linux

9. Postfix + SASL problem

10. ???problems receiving external mail with postfix on linux1 2.2.13-4mdk

11. Postfix problems...

12. Postfix - Having problems relaying email

13. Postfix problems