NCPFS sees server but not print queues

Post by Thomas Garc » Fri, 17 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I set up ncpfs on my Slackware machine at work.  We have a Novell 4.X
lan with a HP 4MPlus laser on queue pq4mplus.  slist shows the server
but pqlist doesn't show any queues.  If I use my username and password
it sends back a message denying me access.  I've been through all the
documentation, FAQ's and else I can get my hands on.  Any Ideas?!?!?!/

1. NCPFS sees server but not print queues

I set up ncpfs on my Slackware machine at work.  We have a Novell 4.X
lan with a HP 4MPlus laser on queue pq4mplus.  slist shows the server
but pqlist doesn't show any queues.  If I use my username and password
it sends back a message denying me access.  I've been through all the
documentation, FAQ's and else I can get my hands on.  Any Ideas?!?!?!/

2. Question about kdegames

3. point solaris print queue to win2000 print queue

4. Pro IV, (Help!) What is this ? Does anyone still use it?

5. Print queue woes: could not talk to print service at <node>

6. Memory addressing with asm in kernel space

7. lpd stops sending queued print jobs to remote Print Server.

8. Modem configuartion.

9. Printing to two printers from one queue (Printers print identically not load balancing)

10. Server will not print to a Linksys EPSX3 Print Server

11. ncpfs printing not handling CR/LF

12. Remote print queue/queue device definitions

13. Queuing print jobs to NetWare queues?