DHCP and PCMCIA (Redhat 5.1)

1. dhcp on RedHat 5.1 and dhcp relay agent on NT 4.0

I am trying to run dhcpd on redhat 5.1 I have only an ethernet card in
the linux machine I have an NT 4.0 sp3 machine being used as a router
between our internel Token Ring and our external ethernet. I turn on
the dhcp relay agent in nt and configure it to point to the linux
machine but the machines on the token ring can't see the dhcp server.
Have I got something miss configured or is NT using some goofy
protocol.

2. apache working but I now need more mods

3. RH 5.1 flawless ftp-dhcp install; dhcp config retained; dhcp fails @ boot

4. FTAPE: Why no gzip tars?

5. RedHat 5.1 and DHCP with ComCast @Home

6. E-IDE CD-ROM Drive and I/O Error

7. DHCP 3C905B RedHat 5.1

8. DFM alpha-4 desktopmanager

9. RedHat 5.1 and DHCP problems

10. RedHat 5.1, Token Ring and DHCP

11. Problem with Redhat 5.1 ftp installation via a DHCP enabled network

12. Help: DHCP client for ADSL connection for Redhat 5.0 or 5.1

13. installing RedHat 5.1 via pcmcia ethernet