Firewall (Suse 6.3) and Napster

Post by Puschelrueb » Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:45:33

Hi there,

does anyone know how to configure the firewall of Suse 6.3 to make Napster
work?

We have a Linux-Dsl-Router with a firewall, but we don't know how to
configure the ipchains to access Napster properly. :-(

Does anyone have the same problem or solved the problem?

Puschelruebe

Firewall (Suse 6.3) and Napster

Post by Larry Apolon » Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:38:53

I couldn't get mine to work until I downloaded the latest napster
client.

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:45:33 -0800, "Puschelruebe"

Post by Jaap Brin » Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:21:17

> I couldn't get mine to work until I downloaded the latest napster
> client.

> On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:45:33 -0800, "Puschelruebe"

> >Hi there,

> >does anyone know how to configure the firewall of Suse 6.3 to make Napster
> >work?

> >We have a Linux-Dsl-Router with a firewall, but we don't know how to
> >configure the ipchains to access Napster properly. :-(

> >Does anyone have the same problem or solved the problem?

> >Puschelruebe

Download knapster 0.13 and set your download port to '0'.
Jaap Brink, Ph.D., Biochemistry, One Baylor Plaza, Baylor College of
Medicine, Rm. N420 Alkek Building, Houston, TX 77030

URL  : http://ncmi.bioch.bcm.tmc.edu/~brink

1. Firewall (Linux Suse 6.3) and Napster

Hi there,

does anyone know, how to configure the firewall of Suse 6.3 to make Napster
work?

We have a Linux-Dsl-Router with a firewall, but we don't know how to
configure the ipchains to access Napster properly. :-(

Does anyone have the same problem or solved the problem?

Puschelruebe

2. Netscape bookmarks - sharing with Win95

3. Suse 6.3 firewall

4. Set userid on execution and question about FMLI

5. Firewall under SuSE 6.3

6. ?STB Powergraph 64

7. problem installing Suse 6.3 on Multia

8. java port installation how-to

9. Network print problem, SuSE 6.3

10. Does SuSE-6.2 or 6.3 use knfsd or nfsd?

11. Sound problems under SuSE 6.3

12. Newbie - SuSE 6.3 install - SB16 - No sound

13. SuSE 6.3 Sound Mixer