Can someone tell me how I can set priveleges on ftp accounts, how can I
make a virtual root directory, etc... where is the ftp server
1. linuxconf and "User accounts->Priveleges"
In the "User Accounts" section, following the normal attributes for
users, there is a section "Privileges", which presumably permits
authorization of certain users to perform certain tasks, eg., "use
linuxconf". I've never been able to make these do anything.
I've also wondered how this is supposed to work, since Linux doesn't
seem to create privileged groups as in AIX, nor are there "ACL"s
which might do it.
Dave Brown Austin, TX
2. AppleTalk printing/file serving
3. FTP account without passwd (not an anonymous account)
4. Unexpected behaviour with create_module
5. Real account with FTP guest account
6. Fault-tolerant mirroring of disks using NFS?
7. Question: How to set up an ftp account without giving it a telnet account
8. /dev/cua0 Error: Device or resource busy (SLS1.01)
9. WU-FTP and restricted FTP accounts
10. help: ftp daemon for ftp accounts???
11. ftp only accounts using anon ftp help please....
12. how to discover uncompleted ftp/http transfers and temporary ftp accounts