Netware 4.x gateway( IP to IPX translater)

Netware 4.x gateway( IP to IPX translater)

Post by Fred A Richa » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

anyone know of free Netware 4.x gateway (IP to IPX translater)
software I can use with Linux (probably Mandrake 7.0).

thanks.  BTW, I'm not looking for a way to logon to a Netware server
(that's covered in the HOWTO and at http://mandrakeuser.org/).  Just
need a way to use TCP/IP client software on a Linux box attached to a
4.x Netware network.
--
Fred Richard

"I would have written a shorter letter, but I didn't have the time".
--Ernest Hemingway

1. netware gateway (ipx to ip) software

I'm looking for free netware 4.x gateway software (that is,
translates ipx to ip packets) to run on Linux -- probably
Mandrake 7.0.

I'm not looking for how one connects to a netware server since
that is covered in the HOWTOs and http://mandrakeuser.org/, but
instead for a way to run TCP/IP client software like ftp,
netscape, telnet on my Linux desktop while connected to a Netware
4.x network.

thanks.
--
Fred Richard

2. IPFIREWALL vs IPFILTER

3. Connect to Netware server via IP (not IPX)?

4. Linux Repeater

5. Linx to Netware 5.x and above over IP (not IPX)

6. Hum... AWE-64 Gold PnP

7. ncpmount a Netware server that uses IP rather than IPX?

8. Linksys WPC11 PCMCIA Wireless

9. IP/IPX Gateway on Netra

10. building an IPX < -- > IP gateway/firewall

11. Linux as IPX-to-IP gateway?

12. IP to IPX firewall & gateway

13. IP/IPX and Linux Gateway?