How do I get Xwin to other machine ?

Post by Neucimar Paulo Hantequesst » Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I've 3 machine's running slack 3.5 and I need capture your consoles, how do
I get Xwin to other machine ?
TR
8^p .o0

1. XWIN XWIN? COMEIN XWIN?

I use wmaker under FreeBSD3.4-STABLE
I was running BX in rxvt and accidently hit the X
All of a sudden I couldnt open RXVT anymore
I restarted xwin and all of a sudden all of the icons and stuff on the
side were gone
its completely bare
I dont know where to begin to fix this
any ideas?
-data-

2. Quad Ethernet NICs

3. Mount DOS on DOS machine from LINUX on LINUX machine

4. Question about security

5. Can't Telnet of Ftp to my machine _from_ a DOS machine.

6. Pidentd

7. ethernet: dos machine <--> linux machine

8. RARP wiht 2.0.x kernels?

9. Getting xwin to work with FreeBSD

10. Need help getting Xwin to run

11. Xwin-32 connections behind a masq machine

12. Opening Xwin from Indy machine...

13. how do I get Xwin to other machine ?