Conditional routing

Post by Zarko Mocni » Fri, 03 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I have a network setup with two default gateways. (Two ISPs). Is it possible
to route for example all outgoing telnet and smtp packets through teh first
gateway and all other packets through the second?

_
Zarko

1. conditional routing on PPP link

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how on a linux box running pppd
how I could create a static route based on the CHAP authentication
username that gets passed to the ppp daemon during connection.  I can
bring up a blanket static route from the /etc/ppp/ip-up script, but that
runs for everyone and only needs to run for the on ppp/wan/vpn connection
which uses a unique username.

-LRM

2. <trivial> module.c double init

3. Complex conditional routing

4. Help fd tmc-950

5. Conditional Routing

6. Kernel building problems

7. route problem: route forgot to specify route netmask.

8. X-window ok during install, but after that not working

9. Routing problem with source-based routing and routing packets back to sender machine.

10. Conditional compilation

11. Conditional compilation in C?

12. Preprocessor for removing conditional code only?

13. Conditional (on user) Redirecting Proxy