AT&T Worldnet PPP Script

Post by Rich Garrett [110 » Tue, 12 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone post their 'ppp-on' script to connecting to
AT&T Worldnet.

-Rich

Richard P. Garrett

Lucent Technologies                             Phone:  (908) 582-5171
Bell Labs Design Automation                     FAX:    (908) 582-3440
Room 3A-433
600-700 Mountain Avenue
P O Box 636
Murray Hill, NJ 07974-0636

AT&T Worldnet PPP Script

Post by Walter B Kulecz P » Wed, 13 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>Can anyone post their 'ppp-on' script to connecting to
>AT&T Worldnet.

I hacked up mine starting from the instructions at:

        http://www.toppic.com/wurd/index.html

Follow the recipe there and you should have no problems.

--wally.

AT&T Worldnet PPP Script

Post by Linux on Tecr » Wed, 13 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> >Can anyone post their 'ppp-on' script to connecting to
> >AT&T Worldnet.

> I hacked up mine starting from the instructions at:

>         http://www.toppic.com/wurd/index.html

> Follow the recipe there and you should have no problems.

> --wally.

Hi,
 But my netscape report error in looking for the server www.toppic.com.
Are you sure about the address?
Apollo Wong.

AT&T Worldnet PPP Script

Post by Glen Carrer » Fri, 15 Nov 1996 04:00:00

it should read     http://www.toppig.com/wurd/index.html   this was a
successful setup for me also.

>>Can anyone post their 'ppp-on' script to connecting to
>>AT&T Worldnet.

>I hacked up mine starting from the instructions at:

>    http://www.toppic.com/wurd/index.html

>Follow the recipe there and you should have no problems.

>--wally.

AT&T Worldnet PPP Script

Post by Walter B Kulecz P » Sat, 16 Nov 1996 04:00:00

>> >Can anyone post their 'ppp-on' script to connecting to
>> >AT&T Worldnet.

>> I hacked up mine starting from the instructions at:

>>         http://www.toppic.com/wurd/index.html

>> Follow the recipe there and you should have no problems.

>> --wally.
>Hi,
> But my netscape report error in looking for the server www.toppic.com.

 Sorry for the damn typo it should be:

        http://www.toppig.com/wurd/index.html

Checking to be sure, I found it seems to have moved to:

        http://204.127.237.208/wurd/

Sorry about the screwup!

--wally.

1. ppp & chat scripts for AT&T's worldnet service???

Hi,

I am able to dial up to my ISP (AT&T's worldnet) but I have problems
starting my ppp & chat scripts. (My kernel is compiled with pppd
support). I suspect that my login and password pair is not get accepted.
Note that I can connect fine  through NT. I am new to linux so I don't
really know how to troubleshoot things.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could email me his ppp and chat
scripts for connecting to AT&T worldnet or any other ISP. Should I exit
minicom without reseting the modem before I execute the scripts? I am
using RH linux 4.2.

Thanks a lot,
Makis Gaitanidis

2. ACL's on Solaris

3. Mandrake 8.2 and H323 ip_masq module

4. AT&T Worldnet PPP Script

5. Question about USER

6. linux, PPP, AT&T Worldnet - looks like PPP does not start???

7. Sharing Printers

8. AT&T Worldnet dialup script

9. AT&T WorldNet Dialup/Chat script

10. Chat script to connect to AT&T Worldnet almost working (drops connection)

11. Anyone have a DIP script for AT&T Worldnet?

12. PPP Under AT&T Worldnet anyone have a way to set it up.