Automating sendmail for forwarding, replies

Automating sendmail for forwarding, replies

Post by Dona » Fri, 31 May 1996 04:00:00

-- Could anyone tell me how I go about automatically forwarding mail
using
sendmail.
Also, the same goes for automatic replies.

Thanks for any help.

Donal

AIMware Ltd.,                           phone: +353-91-771626
Technology Centre,                      fax:   +353-91-755635
Mervue, Galway, Ireland.

1. sendmail virtual domain automate the forwarding

I have a question on the following.  Can anybody help me?

I am using a virtual domain for sendmail to forward mail.
The operation itself is not a problem, but what I would like to do,
is to automate the forwarding addresses modification when requested
by our users.
Currently, I have users mail me when modification is required.  But
my concern is that when users increase, this is going to consume alot
of time and work to maintain.

Is there a program or script that will enable something like:

1) Place a data base file in the user's home directory, and collect
   in a certain ratio
2) Send the modification request file to a certain e-mail address.
3) Modify from a WWW form

Appreciate if somebody can help.

--------
Yasushi Arai  Tokyo,Japan

2. Linux Distributed ISP Project

3. SENDMAIL/.forward: Forwarding to programs

4. What's bad with X?

5. NEEDED: Tips for automating e-mail handling and replies

6. Yggdrasil Install problem

7. How do you set up an automated e-mail reply?

8. FTP within shell script

9. sendmail forwarding to another sendmail without DNS?

10. .forward file replying with text message HELP

11. automail forwarding & replying ?

12. automated email responses AND forwarded help

13. Cnews replies and Sendmail -t on Linux