Anyone knows about AODV?

Post by killu » Wed, 16 May 2007 19:17:55

I'm a college student and I need to developed a system which uses
wireless
ad-hoc network using AODV routing protocol. I' ve tried to look in the
website for any sample coding on wireless ad-hoc network using AODV.
I've found a code in the NIST site but it has no explanation.
Can anyone help me?  Im doing in c using eclipse.
thanx

1. Anyone know why a keyboard would freeze but nothing else??

Hi my keyboard freezes in Win98 and Peanut Linux running under dos. I've a
Celeron 466 64MB 6GB HD. After using the keyboard for a few minutes after
booting it allways stops responding or the last key I pressed continues to
be pressed down after I've stoped using it. In win98 it's okay because I can
always shutdown with the mouse but in peanut i just use the power button.

I've tried 3 keyboards and it happens with each one. I'm thinking there's a
problem with the motherboard. Has anyone had a similare experience?

thanks. bye.

2. Automatic @-mail forward...

3. Does *ANYONE* know *ANYTHING* about this stuff?

4. Slip on OS5

5. Does anyone know where I can download a french version of Lynx for Aix ?

6. Prevent kernel 2.6 ipv6 module from being loaded

7. Does anyone know GDB documentation?

8. Dell PERC2/Si aka Adaptec AAC-364 RAID controller

9. Anyone know this printer driver package for Linux?

10. Laplink for Linux - anyone know???

11. Does anyone know where can I get test data of Apache Server?

12. Does anyone know of a screen calipers tool for linux

13. anyone know where to get a gdb pkg for solaris 10