Small Business Connectivity Solutions

Post by H A » Wed, 19 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Insuring the connectivity of small businesses is always a problem for
ISP's: it costs too much and takes more time than it's worth.  I work as
a consultant for Bay Networks, and they have a handy new solution for
this problem.  The Instant Internet 100 Access Server brings the costs of
hooking a local PC LAN to the internet down to an affordable level.  It's
easy to install and implement, and it's very reliable.  There are several
models: The Instant Internet 100 unit is aimed at the Small Office/Home
Office market while the Instant Internet 400 unit is targeted at the
larger office and high speed access market with its leased line and ISDN
connectivity options. I recommend LAN proprietors/administrators and ISP
managers have a look at this site to learn more about this solution:
http://www.instant.net.

Mark Wong

Post by Jason Cliffor » Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> Insuring the connectivity of small businesses is always a problem for
> ISP's: it costs too much and takes more time than it's worth.  I work as
> a consultant for Bay Networks, and they have a handy new solution for
> this problem.  The Instant Internet 100 Access Server brings the costs of
> hooking a local PC LAN to the internet down to an affordable level.  It's
> easy to install and implement, and it's very reliable.  There are several
> models: The Instant Internet 100 unit is aimed at the Small Office/Home
> Office market while the Instant Internet 400 unit is targeted at the
> larger office and high speed access market with its leased line and ISDN
> connectivity options. I recommend LAN proprietors/administrators and ISP
> managers have a look at this site to learn more about this solution:

Is this really a case of Bay Networks SPAMMING everyone?

This posting is certainly not relevant here.

Jason
--
Please note that my return email address is

As a service I provide analysis of viruses and poor grammar
to senders of unsolicited commercial e-mail at a rate of
$500.00 per hour. Delivery of said correspondence
constitutes a request for the aforementioned services at
said price. Supply billing address.

1. Perfect Linux server solution for the small business market

2. how to print man pages in good quality

3. The small business solution

4. Slow ftp 'put'

5. MS and Linux in small business

6. matching processes to processors

7. Looking for small business accounting pkg.

8. Public domain `ps' command substitutes?

9. Using OBSD as a small business firewall

10. Wich Linux version is best for a small business

11. Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 versus Linux comparison

12. software assistance/small business

13. Small businesses and Linux