FTP-Server with auto-execute of programs when data received ?

FTP-Server with auto-execute of programs when data received ?

Post by Mattias Brunsche » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a FTP-Server, that ...
1.  ... can automagically execute programs after some data
    (e.g. a special file) is received.
2.  ... can be configured that way that special users automatic
    will be "cd"-ed to a special directory and cannot leave
    that directory.

Is there something like this availible ?

Regards,

Mattias

1. How can I auto-reboot a SUN, then auto-login, then auto-start a program?

My Sun (Solaris 2.6) server is running a program as a listener, when it
receives the "installation" command from remote user, it will call a
script which will automatically reboot the machine, then auto-login,
then automatically restart the listener to do the installation ...

Does anyone know how to implement this script,

Thanks a lot,

Hua.

2. How to set RELAY HOST in sendmail?

3. How to auto-reboot a SUN, then auto-login, then auto-start a program?

4. ppp dialing

5. Looking for good program to receive and auto-forward SMTP mail???

6. Writable CD-ROM

7. Receiving TCP ignores sending data when receiving buffer is full???

8. Certifying an OS for support contract

9. Help receiving signal when data is received on socket

10. Perl script not receive data from server IIS

11. Problem receiving (recv() ) data from Server,TCP sockets

12. Execute a shell program from FTP?

13. Auto dial-ISP and auto-FTP download