X.25 over ISDN

Post by Leen Goossen » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:14:00

Hello to everybody,

I would like to run X.25 over IDSN. I am running Redhat 6.2. Does anyone
know how I can do this + what cards I need?

Thank you

Leen

X.25 over ISDN

Post by Ra » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:20:58

> I would like to run X.25 over IDSN. I am running Redhat 6.2. Does anyone
> know how I can do this

There are details in the Documentation/isdn/README.x25 file that is part of
current kernel sources.

Quote:> + what cards I need?

Presumably any card that is supported by the kernel's ISDN card drivers will
do.

HTH,
--

1. X.25 over D-channel ISDN

I was wondering if Sun supports X.25 access over ISDN D-channel?

If so, what packages are needed? I've got Sunlink X.25; would I
need SinLink ISDN instead of/as well as Sunlink X.25?

What does the software interface look like - similar to Sunlink
X.25 (I use the NLI interface)?

Andrew Gabriel
Consultant Software Engineer

2. DBM-APACHE-PHP problem

3. X.25 over ISDN to HP BRILINK

4. apache 1.2b* and "lesser" browsers

5. Pipeline 25/ISDN router shows constant WAN activity

6. Huge Core files

7. Linux and ISDN ISA TAs (plus the incredible Ascend Pipeline 25)

8. SMC EtherEZ: slow communication between Linux and Windows

9. TCP/IP over X.25 over ISDN question

10. ISDN, X.25

11. ISDN and X.25

12. X.25 over ISDN?