Problem avec "crontab -e"

Post by k.. » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Bonjour,

J'utlise la RH6.2. Si je fais crontab -e + mes modif., je sauve et je
sors (wq), normalement c'est quivalent un VI de crontab + modif.+ wq
+ executer les commandes "crontab -u root -r" + "crontab -u root
/etc/crontab". Et beh... c'est pas le cas. Ca marche pour le 2eme cas
mais pas pour le premier!!!

Quel est le probleme?

NB: j'ai cre un fichier dans /etc qui contient /root/.bash_history, et
un script executable dans /sbin qui lu ce fichier.
J'ai rajout par exemple la ligne dans crontab: 26 20 14 11 2 root
/sbin/mon_script. Juste pour tester..., et cela marche dans le 2eme cas
et pas le second.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. link a crontab -> "crontab -e" remove link

Hello,

following problem:

Regarding to a failover-scenario, we moved and linked the cron-file for
the user "oracle" from "/var/spool/cron/crontabs", which is situated on
the local drive of the server, to another directory, which is situated
on a SAN-drive.
This works well, but when our oracle-DBA changes the oracle-cron-file
with "crontab -e", the link will be removed and the cron-file is in
/var/spool/cron/crontabs.

Is there any way how I can durable position the oracle-cron-file in a
different directory?

How does commercial cluster-applications handle this problem??

THX!!

2. Need Help with PM5400/120!!

3. "crontab -e" from an external login

4. Asus K7M vs FIC SDll athlon boards??

5. fix to crontab problem ("no changes made to crontab")

6. Installing problem

7. Why did sysinstall create "e" labels instead of "a" labels?

8. Sed / regex question from a newbie

9. HELP: "ps -e" Cannot List all Processes, and Many Other Problems...

10. format "E" not supported???

11. Is my "E" running or not?!?

12. Differences in execution of commands via "xterm -e" and bash script.

13. Help: can't compile the "E" wm.