ftp server documentation

Post by David Be » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Are there any good howtos or something similar to set up a wu-ftpd server.

-------------------------
David Bell

Please don't email me just reply on the board.

1. Documentation on FTP server setup?

Hi... I'm a newbie looking for info on setting up an ftp server. I have
the Redhat 5.2 distribution setup. Could anyone point me towards any
online sites that might tell me how to setup permissions etc... I was
using warftp on a windows98 machine before .... Thanks.

2. Thankful for Linux!

3. Where can get help/documentation to set up FTP server on Solaris 8

4. I've read the howto and the rest...

5. Documentations on FTP for Solaris 2.3

6. enlightenment 'make' problem

7. Tru64 documentations (e.g. docs.hp.com can HP-UX many PDF documentations)

8. How to install CLE 8.0 in SuSE 6.1

9. documentation on ftp passive mode ...

10. FTP Setup | Documentation ?

11. ftp documentation

12. FTP server behind on firewall FTP client behind another