Isdn4linux....

Post by Even Larse » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hello!

I have some problems setting my ISDN line up.I use SuSE Linux 6.4 and
tried to use YaST2, but it asked for Local IP and Remote IP even when I
checked the box for Dynamic IP adresses.What should I fill in there
then?

Then I tried to get it rigth my self and got the ISDN card(Teles2 PCI)
working with the HiSax module, but I am not entierly shure how it is
done from there. It looks like geting to short on how to use the
isdnctrl and how to get the ISDN card call up my ISP.Could someone give
me some examples or clues on some script to get this working. I hope to
end up with a call-on-demand ISDN router that uses linux. When I get the
line up I can the rest of the stuff.

Please help me!

Even Larsen

1. Isdn4linux 128K Perm Cnxn

Hi All,

I have installed ISDN4LINUX and would like to have both channels
operating all the time, instead of the current behaviour where the
second channel keeps closing.  When the 2nd channel is open, it works
fine.

Regards,
Greg.

2. Kernel Optimization

3. Connecting to btignition with isdn4linux

4. multiple installation software updates management

5. ISDN4Linux and Ethernet?

6. Netscape keeps crashing

7. isdn4linux -> Cisco 3620

8. Poor brainwashed young scamed male linuxer students

9. Help : error compiling isdn4linux

10. isdn4linux problem: "Device or ressource busy"

11. 2XTeles in ISDN4Linux ? Probs...

12. Anyone care to translate isdn4linux-FAQ ?

13. isdn4linux - modules ?