XNS for Linux?

Post by Sandip Srivasta » Mon, 16 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there is XNS for Linux.  We have a VAX machine in the
office and it runs the XNS protocol.  We haven't gotten TCP/IP for it
since it is costly and the machine will be retired in about a year.  I
would like my Linux box to be able to talk to this machine, but the only
problems is that it only runs the XNS protocol.

--

   _/_/_/ Sandip Srivastava

 _/_/_/ http://umbc.edu/~ssriva1

1. linux + XNS

I ve just recently obtained a SCICON terminal server...
its a querky little box that allows up to 8 dumb terminal to sit on
ethernet...

I was hoping the thing had a rom..

It seems to be kicking out XNS packets on to the LAN..

Anyone got any clue on getting XNS for linux so i can start to debug
the beast---
or even better how i can set it up ......

Regards......

2. Multisession CD writing software for Linux

3. XNS support

4. Mpegrec

5. Xerox Network Systems (XNS) protocols: anybody using them?

6. Linux 2.0.36 to 2.2.1 IP Aliasing..Help!

7. Looking for XNS for RS/6000

8. broken flock()

9. WANTED: Xerox (XNS) Protocol data and manuals

10. XNS Support for RISC/6000

11. How to get XNS address ?

12. Seeking 3rd party vendors for XNS on RS6000/AIX

13. How to get XNS netid:hostid:port ?