viewing '98 shares from linux

Post by Lloyd Kee » Mon, 10 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi could someone advise what is the best way to access win98 shares from a
RH5.2 linux machine. I think I have to use smbmount or NFS but is their a
graphical browser type of interface that can be implemented under X?

1. how to create 98 boot image in linux thro' 98 backup

sir,
 I am having redhat linux 6.2 and having win 98 SE backup in my hard
disk. Now the problem is i want to create the boot floppy for win 98
SE
which i can do only in linux . I know that i can't use the win 98
command the only thing i can do is that i can use "dd"
 for using dd i need the boot image of win 98. Is there any boot image
availabe in win 98 SE CDROM . Please help me to
"create 98 SE boot floppy from linux ".Please do n't say me to copy
the image from other boot disk . Use all the above constraints to help
me

2. Has anyone used Hawkeye?

3. Viewing Linux Drive Partitions from Windows 98

4. EXT2 Filesystem Problem: Free blocks count corrupted for block group ##

5. Know of a utility that allows one to view ext2 linux filesystem from Win95/98?

6. awk:sum up fields

7. viewing 98 long filename in linux

8. Update to Sendmail info

9. Internet connection sharing - Win '98 and SuSE

10. Can't access samba shares from windows 98

11. Want to share Summertime '98?

12. How Sharing modem to clients Windows'98

13. Windows 98 crashes at COMDEX '98