Counter program for the WEB!

Post by Matt McIntos » Fri, 06 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can get a counter CGI program for linux?

1. Counter on my web page

I use Heini Withagen's nph-counter
(http://www.eeb.ele.tue.nl/software/counter.html)

It works quite well, gives back an image of the counter with a specified
number of digits.
I made a slight modification to a copy of his sources to create a display
of the same counter. this display "counter" doesn't modify the count
value, so you could show the #accesses to a page on another page.

Anyway, both sources, Heini's original and my modification, are available
for anon. ftp on the following address: cal003109.student.utwente.nl
it is in the /pub directory.

Simon.

2. NUMA API for 2.5.12 (4/4)

3. Web page counter not working

4. nfsd: t_bind to wrong address

5. Linux WEB counter

6. LTT 0.9.6pre1: Lockless logging, ARM, MIPS, etc.

7. Linux Web page counter?

8. stack trace

9. The Linux Counter now has a World Wide Web interface

10. web counter

11. Linux word counter (or how to count unique visitors on a web server)

12. Web-site access counter

13. Web-Site access counter