Something like Outlook 98

Post by Stephen Dedalu » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Is there something to share calendars of many network's PC ?
Now I use Outlook 98 with net directories in a Windows NT network.
Thanks

1. Sending Mail to Outlook 98 for NT

 Hello,

 I'd like to send a formatted email message Outlook 98.  Basically Outlook
 supports HTML coding for it's client viewing, but you have to set the
 content type to text/html.  I don't know how to have sendmail or mailx send
 message with this content type.  Can anyone offer any help in this
 situation?

 Thanks in advance.

 Tony

2. cyber cafe

3. Post Outlook '98 free/busy information

4. Video card upgrade

5. Posting Outlook '98 free/busy information

6. help

7. Windooze 98 clients & Outlook Express 6

8. KDE 3 RC 3 with 2.2.2

9. Importing Outlook mail on 98 to Linux?

10. Quicken and Outlook 98 Replacements.

11. Sending mail to an Outlook 98 client

12. Outlook 98 file sharing on Linux/Win95

13. Microsoft Outlook 98 free/busy posting and Apache 1.2.5