iptables pop3 clients connecting to ext pop3 servers

iptables pop3 clients connecting to ext pop3 servers

Post by Robe » Sun, 01 Dec 2002 08:53:38

I have several users who connect to multiple pop 3 servers most work
but ocassionally some hang and time out after auth.  pop.Netzero.net
seems to be one of the culprits.  Suggestions.

iptables pop3 clients connecting to ext pop3 servers

Post by Jonny Kasupp » Sun, 01 Dec 2002 19:04:10

Robert schrieb:

Quote:> I have several users who connect to multiple pop 3 servers most work
> but ocassionally some hang and time out after auth.  pop.Netzero.net
> seems to be one of the culprits.  Suggestions.

Had same problems. Seem to be slow pop-servers.

bye Jonny

1. Home POP3 server connect to ISP POP3 server

Hello,

I'm a newbie for Linux. I already have a masq network at home serving
internet masq and file sharing. I wanna to setup a home POP3/SMTP server
for our family members and I only got a dial-up connection to the ISP
with one single email address. Is it possible to setup several "home"
email addresses within my private network but still be able to send out
to the world through my single account in the ISP?

I have tried to look at some HOW-To and books but nothing mentions on
this directly...

Thanks in advance

Kelvin

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

2. logadm: Sun shows it's weak now, very weak

3. (newbie) pop3 mail client on pc attached via ethernet to linux pop3 server problems

4. USB pen -- strange error

5. pop3 server with webinterface to manage pop3 accounts

6. 3Com Etherlink XL 10/100

7. NOVICE QUESTION: POP3 client can't connect

8. ksh-mode.el for emacs

9. pop3.email.msn.com pop3 protocol

10. Another POP3 question...(Re:Stupid POP3 questoin)

11. POP3 server ->fetchmail -> IMAP Client

12. no connect to imap or pop3 server

13. connect to ISP pop3 server using MS proxy?