How do you install BRCFG?

Post by Stuart Liebrech » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I downloaded Chris Cole's bridging utility 'BRCFG' and untarred it, but
I can't figure out how to install it. Please forgive me if this is a
stupid question, but I just can't figure it out.

Stuart

How do you install BRCFG?

Post by Ray Willi » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

If you downloaded it from the site named BRCFG.tgz then just extract it and
it should have an executable in the tar.  If you would like to compile it
your self type "make brcfg" in that same dir :)

> I downloaded Chris Cole's bridging utility 'BRCFG' and untarred it, but
> I can't figure out how to install it. Please forgive me if this is a
> stupid question, but I just can't figure it out.

> Stuart

1. Bridging using BRCFG?

Hello,

I read the MINI-HOWTO for firewall and bridging.  They recommend getting
BRCFG.tgz.  The FTP site they give,
"ftp://shadow.cabi.net/pub/Linux/BRCFG.tgz",    dose not exists any more.
Does anyone knows where to get this file from?

Ron Adar
TACT

2. SuSE Linux 5.2

3. brcfg & ipchains prob

4. Long hosts.allow

5. Need: BRCFG.tgz

6. Please help: e-mail system does not work!

7. brcfg (bridging) - anyone seen ?

8. Applications Testing Software Needed - Unix, Msdos

9. bridge with brcfg wireless aironet

10. Where else can I get BRCFG.tgz ?

11. brcfg to block TCP/IP packets over Linux bridge?

12. ethernet bridge bridge (brcfg), help!

13. brcfg