FS: SGI Indigo2, 200Mhz, Extreme Graphics

FS: SGI Indigo2, 200Mhz, Extreme Graphics

Post by SDakh » Tue, 07 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have for sale  SGI Indigo2 workstation

200 Mhz, R4400,  Extreme Graphic, 128 MB Ram, 1gig HD,  20" monitor, Keyboard &
 mouse, Irex 5.3 and complete manuals. Excellent condition.

Asking Price: $5,700 or best offer.
You will have to pay the shipping costs if you are out of Los Angeles.

 933-2130.

S. Dakhil

1. Problems installing xrn on SGI indigo2

Hi,
        I have problems installing xrn on SGI indigo2.  There were a
few warning reported during compilation but everthing compiled fine.
Since I am not Super User, I didnt run make install.  I was able to
run xrn in the directory I had compiled it.  xrn started but it did
not have the scroll bar, and also all the menus had the characters
 "ng" before them.   For instance, "Quit" was "ngQuit" and so on for
all menus.  Has anybogy compiled xrn successfully on SGI!!  Can
somebody help me with this problem.  Thanks in advance.  Please email.

Sudhakaran Ram

2. DCE RPC for AIX

3. Which SGI is better for Poweranimator V8.0 -=- O2 or INDIGO2

4. IBM 760C cdrom?

5. ES 2.01 on SGI Indigo2 hangs

6. exit_free(), 2.5.31-A0

7. KDE2 on SGI Indigo2

8. Help w/ copy & paste in X Windows

9. linux on SGI indigo2

10. X and Creative Graphics Blaster Extreme

11. 3dlabs Graphics Blaster Extreme Problems

12. Which X Server for my Graphics Extreme?