Where can I find complete UNIX domain sockets?

Where can I find complete UNIX domain sockets?

Post by Marc L. All » Sat, 20 May 1995 04:00:00

Well.. the title says it all!  I'm looking for a completed implementation of
UNIX domain sockets.

Thanks,

Marc

--
Marc L. Allen
Schlumberger Technologies

(Gad! What a boring signiture!!)

Post by Peter Jone » Sun, 21 May 1995 04:00:00

: Well.. the title says it all!  I'm looking for a completed implementation of
: UNIX domain sockets.

Please post responses here, too.  Cheers :-)

-- Peter
--
Drealm Conference System -- (+44) 181 568 4305 (V.FC)
The home of drealmBBS -------- six lines -- live chat

1. finding unused Unix domain sockets

Whats a good way to find an unbound unix domain socket (
since I think an explicit unlink has to be done, looking
at the file system is not sufficient).

Also, can you unlink the file for a bound socket?

I'm on SunOS 4.1.x but will use other BSD compatabile systems.

Do you have to grovel around in the kernel data structures for
its bound sockets?

--

The Feynman problem solving Algorithm
        1) Write down the problem

2. versions of apache

3. UNIX domain sockets vs TCP sockets

4. after recompilation, sb16 doesn't work

5. Problem with Unix Domain sockets on OSF Unix V4.0

6. named too slow!

7. Install onto PCMCIA hard disk

8. Where can I find a complete manual for C/C++ under unix?

9. UNIX domain socket weirdness

10. UNIX domain datagram sockets

11. UNIX Domain socket question

12. Unix domain socket: can't test for blocking before sendto