looking for linux embedded system

Post by NortonN » Sun, 09 Jan 2000 04:00:00

hi all,

    i am a novice in embedded system. i am looking for a embedded system
    os and hardware for building a firewall, and i have to porting the
    applications on linux to the embedded system.
        anyone can give me some suggestion? Is there have some hardware that
        support real-time linux based os?

        jkng.

1. looking for linux embedded system

hi all,

    i am a novice in embedded system. i am looking for a embedded system
    os and hardware for building a firewall, and i have to porting the
    applications on linux to the embedded system.
        anyone can give me some suggestion? Is there have some hardware that
        support real-time linux based os?

        jkng.

2. C shell hangs after executing any command on solaris

3. Common LISP

4. Mandrake distr.

5. Graphical ERD CASE tool for DBs?

6. We are looking for Embedded Linux Developers in San Jose

7. looking for Embedded/RT Linux derivates?

8. Looking for Embedded Linux

9. Embedded Linux: looking for proven hardware / software combination

10. Looking for good Embedded Linux board