Actiontec USB WiFi working under Linux

Post by Dominic Torri » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 05:55:11

Hi,

Has anyone had any experience of getting Actiontec USB WiFi Adapters
working under Linux. I am looking to see if I can get mine working
under Redhat, though I thought I'd ask around first.

Thanks,

Dom.

Post by CrayzeeWul » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:17:09

> Hi,

> Has anyone had any experience of getting Actiontec USB WiFi Adapters
> working under Linux. I am looking to see if I can get mine working
> under Redhat, though I thought I'd ask around first.

> Thanks,

> Dom.

Search on google for "actiontec wireless usb linux". You will come up with
tons of help.

--
CrayzeeWulf

1. Linux distribution what supports USB WIFI Dongle (zd1211bu).

Hi Guys.

For some days Ive been on the hunt for a Linux distro that can make
use of the USB WIFI DONGLE in the Trendnet TEW-429UF (WINDOWS inf-file
is called zd1211bu.inf).
No luck so far, therefore turning for help in this group.

Some details from the inf-file:

[Manufacturer]
%Manufacturer%  = ZyDAS, NT.5.1, ntamd64
Manufacturer    = "TRENDnet"
ZD1211BU.Service.DispName = "802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter C1
Driver"

SLAX, Knoppix, Ubuntu, Debian, Puppy and others has been tried.

/Claus

2. Merry Xmas

3. USB WiFi + Linux, have you tried it?

4. Adding a disk to HP C-180

5. Recommend a USB wifi card that supports Linux and packet injection

6. SB 16 SCSI II

7. Buffalo USB Wifi and SuSE Linux

8. file libc.cat; what's it?

9. Redhat 8.0 + Actiontec 802U13 wlan usb card

10. ActionTec USB DSL modem drivers?

11. how to make 'Pegas.usb V90 USB Modem' work in RH linux

12. wifi ap over usb

13. USB wifi key