QoS and/or fair queueing - package iproute2+tc (CBQ, CSZ, PRIO etc...)

QoS and/or fair queueing - package iproute2+tc (CBQ, CSZ, PRIO etc...)

Post by Richard Hemza » Mon, 11 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Do you have somebody experinces with using new package package iproute2+tc
for 2.1.132 kernel?

Please send me any example configuration.
I am loking for any infomations about it. Of ourse I studied SallyFloyd and
ftp.inr.ac.ru/ip-routing/  but this complex thing and practic experiences
and config examples, not to talk about HOWTOs, helps a lot.

Thank you in in advance for any answer.

Richard Hemzal

1. linux setup QoS/Fair Queuing disabled?

Hi
When I was setting up linux 2.2.10 and I run make xconfig, there is a number
of buttons that are disabled, including QoS/Fair Queuing. Does any one know how
to install that option? Basically that option lets you define your own queuing
algorithm instead of using the default FIFO queue at the network device. THanks.

2. about rwhod

3. cbq and prio

4. cheap linux software

5. tc, netem: Emulating multiple connections, problem with limit on the number of PRIO bands

6. H.D. differential scsi

7. Can iproute2 delete rule by prio number?

8. netatalk 1.3.3b2 dies under 1.3.20

9. TC prio commands?

10. TC Traffic Control for fair share

11. iproute2 / cbq

12. Traffic Control in Linux: tc, cbq or others ?

13. iproute2 TC: Prefer UDP