PLIP PLIP PLIP

Post by Francesco De Car » Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Can you help me about PLIP?
I want to know all about PLIP: where can I find these informations on
the Net?

Thanks
Francesco
FRANCESCO DE CARLO - Via Rosselli,78/17 - 70014 Conversano (BA) Italy
Faculty of Computer Science at University of BARI

WEB: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/3619/index.html
PLUTO Linux User Group Member

1. PLIP PLIP PLIP . . .

I've been experimenting setting up PLIP on two Linux boxes (following
the PLIP mini How-To.  I've been succesful to a point.  Both machines
have PLIP running (as reported by ifconfig) and route -n on each machine
shows the IP of the other machine.  I can also ping each machine
successfully. I can telnet from #2 to #1 but CANNOT telnet in the other
direction (I think it times out - 'Connection Reset By Foreign Host').
I'm using the same cable I use for Win95 Direct Cable Connection.

Does anybody have any idea what the problem could be?  I'm using kernel
2.0.29 on both boxes.  Thanks!

Don Gray
(Remove NO-SPAM from email address)

2. compile kernel error

3. plip.com (crynwyr) and ncsa telnet and Linux plip

4. X Font Editor

5. Linux PLIP and Crynwr PLIP?

6. Security email

7. trumpet winsock crynwr plip & linux plip

8. Vote on making alt.pegasus

9. linux plip to msdos crynwr plip. HOWTO?

10. PLIP: Linux <--> Dos using pktdrv PLIP.COM

11. plip on linux & plip on dos

12. PLIP: how to assign IRQ when plip is compiled in the kernel?

13. PLIP and PLIP cables