ppp going plop.

Post by John Hin » Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I've got a problem, we've got 5 computers with one of the maintaining a
high-speed modem connection, and the others route through it when going
to the internet. The problem is that after a while, the whole connection
gets slower, and slower and slower, and eventually stops. and frankly, I
have no clue why. Has anyone ever seen anything like this, and does
anybody know a fix? note: it doesn't seem to be network activity,
because it will do it when one person is on telneting, while another
time three people will be runing netscape and telneting all at the same
time and it will work fine, it seems to just be a random thing.

If anyone could help, it would be nice
                                John Hink