Req: Networking Firewall / Network Security Consultant

Req: Networking Firewall / Network Security Consultant

Post by Mike » Sun, 06 Jan 2008 00:39:21

= = = > please forward profiles to

Please let me know if you have any suitable references for the
following requirement:

Networking Firewall / Network Security Consultant
Location: C*te: NC
1 Year Project

SPECIALIZED SKILLS - MUST have:

* Working knowledge of NetScreen firewalls and NSM.
* Must have experience building IPSec VPNs between NetScreen firewalls
using NSM.
* Must be an expert at the NetScreen command line interface.
* Must have a very thorough understanding of communication networks
including; TCP/IP and it's low level mechanics, IPsec, complex routing
including OSPF, BGP and the potential interoperation thereof; layer 2
technologies such as IPSec VPNs, NetScreen Firewalls, NetScreens
management platform (NSM), Ethernet, Spanning-Tree and RSTP;
firewalling and stateful inspection; packet capture and analysis; DNS,
RADIUS, SNMP.

Strong familiarity with Cisco IOS and all platforms related to above
mentioned technologies. A technical understanding of multi-tier
application architectures and performance issues. Very strong ability
to aggregate all mentioned skills to design troubleshoot or critique
complex network infrastructures. Ability to read, analyze, and
interpret common scientific and technical journals. Ability to respond
to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies,
or members of the business community. Ability to create network
diagrams and technical documentation. Ability to effectively present
information to top management. Ability to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to
interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in
mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and
concrete variables.

Behavior Characteristics:
This person absolutely must be a fantastic communicator. He or she
must be extremely team oriented. It is also essential that this
individual have a very positive attitude.

Skill
JNCIS-FWV (Juinper NetScreen FW Cert) - Highly desired 2 Years 1-
Experience with NetScreen Firewalls - Required 3 Years 2-Intermediate
TCP/IP, IPSec VPNs - Required 4 Years 1-Advanced
Network Firewalls -Required 4 Years 1-Advanced
NSM (NetScreen Security Manager) - Required 2 Years 1-Advanced
CISSP - Nice to have
OSPF - Required 3 Years 2-Intermediate
BGP - Desired 2 Years 2-Intermediate

1. New Look Security-Forums Dot Com - Computer Security - Networking - Firewalls - Exploits and More.

Hi All.

I'd like to welcome you back to the brand new forum if you've noticed or
care (probably not) we've been down for a couple of days.

http://www.security-forums.com

If you noticed we were getting errors before that it was due to the fact the
server couldn't handle the amount of traffic we were getting and the
database that runs the site was getting too big.

We have transferred to a new Dual CPU machine with a 100MB direct link to
the backbone in Telehouse London.

The database is also now running on a dedicated machine.

If you'd like to come along and check out the new look, new logo etc and see
what you think, any comments go here:
http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1317

We've installed the latest version of phpBB and added a few new mods, we are
in the process of adding back all the smilies and avatars and also adding
some new ones :afro: etc ;)

The Avatar galleries have also changed due to the new directory structure of
the web server, those that used uploaded Avatars will be fine but those that
used an Avatar from the galleries may have to go and select it again or
choose a different one.

For those of you not familiar with the forum go and have a look, stuff about
security, computers in general, networking, hardware software etc.

Shaolin

--

.: http://www.security-forums.com :.

         Share your knowledge
          It's a way to achieve
                Immortality.

2. IP address translation

3. CANADIAN IT Network Security Consultants (3 year contract)

4. Increase storage in /usr ???

5. Do you want to be a Network Security Consultant?

6. character based word processor??

7. top-notch network security consultants?

8. propagating DNS additions for Virtual Domains

9. Network Security Consultants

10. REQ: recommendations for home network firewall

11. Information regarding Networking and Networking Security

12. To discuss about network security and firewalls