Transport Layer Interface (TLI)

Post by Oliver Ob » Thu, 13 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi!

I'm looking for an implementation of AT&T's Transport Layer Interface (TLI)
for my linux box. Any help is appreciated.

TIA
        Oliver

--
-- Oliver Obst - Frankenstr. 43 - 56068 Koblenz - Fon 0261-38825 - Fax 38819 --
-- http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~frvit -------------------------------------------

1. Transport Layer Interface (TLI) Library source

Hello Linuxers!

        I am looking for the source-code (or at least a linux binary+header files) of
the Transport Layer Interface (TLI) library.
        I know that such library exists, at least for SunOS, Solaris and AIX, but I am
not sure if it is on PD.

        TIA.

                Rodrigo Miranda

2. Please kill the IBM vs. MAC thread!

3. Transport Layer Interface (TLI) programming in UNIX System V

4. anyone know of a www gateway to rcs/sccs etc

5. Transport Layer Interface (TLI)

6. Hailp!

7. TLI (Transport Layer Interface) for Linux

8. CD-ROM Wizards Needed!

9. Sockets vs TLI - use a common transport-layer interface?

10. TLI (Transport Layer Interface) for Linux

11. Transport Layer Interface and Streams Interface

12. IP_REUSEADDR option of t_optmgmt() from TLI transport interface

13. TLI = Transport Level Interface Question