Where can I find rp-pppoe-2.4 ?

Post by Carfield Yi » Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:44:48

After I upgrade to rp-pppoe-2.8.1, I can browse any web page, and I can
successful connect even if I put the wrong password to the system. I
would like to rollback to use older version, can anybody give me?

1. RH8.0 bundled rp-pppoe (rp-pppoe-3.4-7) problem, please help.

Hello,

I have a problem in RH8.0 bundled rp-pppoe (rp-pppoe-3.4-7), please
help.

I am setting up linux server as NAT, which share t he internet
connection to the client PCs at home. I was using RH7.2 before and
there is no problem at all. My problem in RH8.0 is that: I setup
rp-pppoe (ifup ppp0) to run at startup of the machine. Basically, it
starts up without any problem at all. But, it never runs
/etc/ppp/ip-up. Which means that the ip masquerading process didn't
bring up at all. What I have to is to ssh to the server everytime
after the server boots up and run /etc/ppp/ip-up manually, before my
clients can use the internet connect. I realized that the
configurations files are quite different from the one that I was using
in 7.2, e.g it doesn't use /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf anymore, instated it
put all the information in
/etc/ppp/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ppp0.

Anybody can give me some suggestions ?
Thanks
Bosco

2. Solaris x86 2.5 installation disk

3. rp-pppoe-2.5-1 connect ok but fail to ping internet host

4. Java module

5. rp-pppoe-2.3 + synchronous = 100% frame errors!

6. which scsi card

7. problems using rp-pppoe-2.8 under Solaris8(x86)

8. A (close to) perfect linux internet-server.

9. rp-pppoe-2.2-4

10. rp-pppoe 3.1 -- Robust PPPoE suite for Linux

11. rp-pppoe 3.3 -- Robust PPPoE client for Linux, NetBSD, and Solaris

12. SuSE 7.3 kernel pppoe vs. rp-pppoe

13. rp-pppoe 3.2 -- Robust PPPoE suite for Linux