by Don Vaillancour » Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:00:00
The problem is that I can ping the ip alias but I cannot ping the domain name.
Any help would be appreciated.
1. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!
2. Simple question
3. Rhat6.0, Flowpoint2200 router, 2 public IP address, 2 Domain Names, Flowpoint 2200 mapping, DNS mapping
4. Only 2 modems on my 8 port multiport Comtrol work at once
5. 'aliases' Map in AIX 3.2 NIS
6. Maintainer update: java/jad
7. ping -g 'gateway-IP' 'host-IP' DOESN'T work!
8. how can I strace apache+php ?
9. Why can't I ping local domains set up with named ???
10. IP numbers don't replace DNS domain names
11. dynamic IP's to Fixed domain names.
12. Do I need to restart 'named' after adding domain(s)
13. named problem: subdomain does not know its 'parent' domain