How to establish PPPoE server and client in Linux ?

How to establish PPPoE server and client in Linux ?

Post by Seung-Hoon Le » Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi users , I am Seung-Hoon Lee. I am a software engineer of
LG-Electronics inc, in south Korea. I hope to establish PPPoE (PPP over
Ethernet) server and client without ADSL
modem on a host machine. You know that it is possible to establish ppp
connection  with
null modem between the 2 ports of local machine.  So, I think that PPPoE
server and
client can connect on a host machine. Is it possible ?

thanks ..