Mail problem: I don't get the 'error' replies !

Mail problem: I don't get the 'error' replies !

Post by Marco Melgazz » Thu, 06 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Hello

        everything is working fine with my setup ( sendmail + emacs/gnus +
fetchpop ) EXCEPT for the fact that the error mails that are sent from
other servers never make it back to my computer.

        If the recipient is non-existant, or if the host is non-existant
etc. etc. nothing comes back. My IPS is WinNT based and 99% of the users
use Winbloze to send mail and it seems that for them it's working

        I've fiddled quite a lot with headers and sendmail but I can't get
it to work in this case, anybody can please help ??

        Thanks

                Marco

--

/- : <- please recycle : http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7933  :