Files from Internet to Compuserve

Post by dmitr » Sat, 02 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>has anyone knowledge about sending files (not ASCII)
>from an Internet mailer to a Compuserve adress.
>I tried everything. normal attachment, bin-hex, MIME,
>nothing works. The people using the Compuserve-adress
>are =B4computer-dummies=B4 so they have no idea what to do,
>and i am a Compuserve-dummy and don=B4t know how the Compuserve
>mailing system works. they said that they have something like
>*.plx files (whatever this maybe) but they don=B4t know what to do with
>it.

>Any Hints
>as fast as possible, E-Mail preferred

>Thanks

>Ralf

Hm... I receive attached files from INTERNET ... some times O.K some times not.
But attached don't work smoothly anywhere. Try to send uuencoded files and
try ( that could be a hard task) to explain to CSERVEee how to handle them.
uu[en,de]code are universal.

1. How to post files to internet group from Compuserve

hi,

I am interested in writing a script to do the following tasks

1. go to CompuServe certain site, copy all the files( News )

2. Post the files(News) to a internet group.

I wonder if I can write such script. I am afraid I might do not have control
once I am in the Compuserv.

Tips would be greatly appreciated.

-charlie Lu

2. USENIX 1996 Annual Technical Conference

3. Sending mail using CompuServe as ISP to other CompuServe addresses

4. Filers from NetApp

5. LINUX DIP-Script for Compuserve Internet-PPP WANTED

6. help needed on remote install

7. Linux DIP-Script for Compuserve Internet PPP WANTED

8. Why is my NFS so slow.

9. using Linux+PPP instead of Compuserveā€²s Internet Dialer ?

10. PPP config for internet (compuserve) ?

11. Internet via CompuServe mit DIP

12. using Linux+PPP instead of Compuserveā€²s Internet Dialer ?