How qmail can pass mail to cyrus imap

Post by SaGu » Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi
   Some time ago we've started to use qmail as smtp server. Now we need
imap server. Cyrus imap is good enough for us. But there are problem in
this situation- how qmail can pass/inject mail to cyrus imap ?
Any help or suggestions would be appreciate.

sagu

1. postfix + cyrus IMAP: central sent-mail folder on IMAP server

Hi folks,

I installed postfix and cyrus IMAP under SuSE Linux 9.0. All works
fine but the collection of sended mail for every user in a central
user-(sent-)mail folder locatet on the mail server.

Any ideas who to work this out?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

2. Good news!!!

3. qmail, mbox and cyrus imap

4. RH & Home networking

5. qmail & cyrus imap

6. problems with ls

7. Cyrus IMAP with sendmail or qmail

8. Encryption on fd0

9. qmail / cyrus: cyrus deliver (lmtp) doesn't work ... need help!

10. cyrus mail server IMAP & local

11. Cyrus imap mysterious mail lost

12. Public access to Cyrus-Imap server residing inside the private network

13. Cyrus IMAP 2.0.9